Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm a little behind...sorry

Remember the trampoline post? Well that same day, before we went outside, I took pictures of Shannon's two cutie-pie kids in their Easter outfits. Between then and now, I had several issues with color on my laptop and had to reset the stupid thing back to factory defaults. NOT fun!

Anywho...I finally finished them today and am back to share :) Hope you like them!


I love his expression in this one. I have it in color too, but I really liked it in b&w too.

This last one is my favorite. They both did so well that day, but their smiles in this one really shine!

-Amber

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! These kids are adorable, and that last one... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but the one where Christian caught Garfield is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails