Friday, September 3, 2010

A week in the life Fridays

To encourage myself to take more pictures, (is that possible??) I'm going to start a reaccuring theme of my own. I've seen this trend all over blogland but hadn't had any ideas for one of my own. A lot I've seen ask people to link up to share their posts as well.  For now I think it'll just be my way of sharing one picture from each day of the week. With limited text. Ideally I'm going to try to only include the day of the week that the picture was taken.

To start it off, unfortunatly I don't have any pictures to share from this week. But because I can't ever bring myself to have a photo-less post.....

I can't help but smile when I see this picture. Our miniature schnauzer Tucker doesn't really care for bath time...and with all this fur being wet....he is so pathetic looking. I think he looks like chinese, if that's possible...lol.

Next friday if I remember to I will officially start my "A week in the life Fridays". So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails