Thursday, December 23, 2010

My baby's a decade old

Boy am I starting to feel old! Today is my daughter's 10th birthday and Mommy is having a hard time with the fact that she's now in double digits.  But she couldn't be more excited.

The day before her birthday, her Uncle Cody flew into town from New Orleans. He was coming in for the holidays and was just an added bonus that he was here for Brianna's big day.
how cool are these silly bands?
And for the day's festivities, the birthday girl requested bowling and supper at Red Robin. And I'm not sure how it happened, but I forgot my camera at home. So the rest of the pics are cell phone pics.





When asked, she said she had a good day. Family, fun, and icecream...how could she not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails