Monday, December 20, 2010

A friend is coming to visit!!

/I am so excited for today. My friend Andrea over at Walking in My Socks is coming for a visit. And while normally it would have been quite a trip to just spend one day with us, they just happen to be in the area. They are moving across country with the military and was stopping in Texas to see her family for Christmas. Thank you Raquel for living so close to me !! :)

And the reason I'm so excited? Because I am yet to meet her kids and husband. I met her in person ONE time at a mutual friend's house for a ladies game night. We were told we had a lot in common at the time. And boy were they right!! About a year after that first meeting, we started a page together on Myspace (back when it was cool) to design graphics for people to use on their page. We had a lot of fun and have continued our long distance friendship long after the switch to facebook.

So today I finally get to have a second meeting, and meet her ADORABLE family for the first time. And of course I'm gonna have the privilege of taking some family pictures for them.

 Yay!! Can't wait! I'll post the pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails